fire breathing dragon wax seal necklace - courage and protection
A symbol of protection, a fire breathing dragon wax seal necklace pendant, impressed from a Victorian wax seal to create meaningful wax seal jewelry.
- symbolism -
In heraldry a dragon represents great courage and protection. With his sharp eye, he is the valiant guardian of treasures and is the bravest of all the creatures.
In London, where the historic City of London gates once stood, the Victorian era sculpture of a dragon serves as a protective guardian of the treasures of London.
- approximate measurement - between 1/2” - 5/8" (15mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with a US dime and inch ruler for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Find the 14k gold vermeil dragon wax seal necklace here.
Hand crafted from a Victorian era (1837 - 1901) gold signet ring wax seal.
More chains, charm catchers and swivel fobs are available here.
Impressed with history!