A slightly thicker sterling silver cable necklace chain than the standard chain available on most of the website listings.
- approximate measurement - 2/32" wide (2mm)
- metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- clasp - spring ring clasp
- select 16", 18", 20" or 24" chain length at checkout
- select shiny silver or antiqued oxidized finish at checkout - photos 6 & 7
- the bleeding heart wax seal charm is sold separately here.
- the photo with 2 bleeding heart necklaces depicts the thinner and thicker chain side by side for comparison
photos 8, 9 and 10 depict the 3 differently sized sterling silver chains available:
- the thinner cable chain - between 1/32 - 2/32" wide (1.5mm) with .4mm wire links
- this thicker cable chain - 2/32" wide (2mm) with .5mm wire links
- the even thicker rolo chain - 3/32" thick (3mm)
***The last photo shows approximately where each chain length falls on a female but note that this varies a bit for every individual, dependent on your neck size.
***For most men's chains, 20” is the average length. This falls at the collar bone between the top two buttons on a shirt and looks good inside or outside the shirt. If you're wearing a pendant necklace, opt for 22-25” so the pendant finishes in the middle of your chest.
***Note: only the 16", 18", 20" or 24" lengths are available in this style.
Impressed with history!