Illuminate the night, or day, with a delightful waxing crescent moon wax seal necklace pendant - sterling silver inspirational wax seal jewelry.
Every one is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody ~ Mark Twain
In heraldry, the moon is emblematic of serenity and serene power over mundane actions. The crescent represents one who hopes of greater glory or one who has been honored by the sovereign.
The waxing crescent moon is symbolic of new beginnings and a call to action. It’s a great time to work toward the goals that are right in front of you.
- approximate measurement - 1/2" (14mm x 13mm)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the chain length or the charm only at checkout
Hand crafted from a small Scottish Victorian Era (1837 - 1901) carved carnelian agate desk wax seal.
More chains, charm catchers and swivel fobs are available here.
If you prefer an oxidized chain (antiqued) to the shiny chain shown, please request at checkout in the "add a note to your order" box.
The star wax seal necklace charm shown in the photo is sold separately here.
Impressed with history!