Straight from the heart, for the soft-hearted, empathetic and kind, a bleeding heart wax seal necklace, the all seeing eye with 6 tears, sits over the bleeding heart with two downward pointing arrows piercing the heart crosswise and 5 droplets of blood below it - thus, the bleeding heart.
Sentimental wax seal jewelry.
- symbolism -
Those who are overly empathetic are often described as bleeding hearts and it's as if their entire heart cries (blood).
- approximate measurement - 5/8" x 1/2" (15mm x 13mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with a US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from a small silver wax seal that dates back to the late medieval age in the early 1600's, a popular motif in the 17th century.
More chains are available here.
Find the tiny birthstone charms here.
Find more heart wax seal jewelry here.
Impressed with history!