Be ever hopeful with the quintessential anchor wax seal necklace pendant ... inspirational wax seal jewelry.
"A ship should not ride on a single anchor, nor life on a single hope" ~
Greek Philosopher Epictetus.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the anchor is symbolic of hope, salvation, stability and religious steadfastness.
- approximate measurement - 3/4” (19mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from a beautifully ornate 19th century silver desk wax seal.
Find more chains here.
The tiny anchor wax seal necklace, in the last picture, is available here.
Impressed with history!