Inseparable hearts... two hearts chained together, but apart wax seal necklace pendant with the heartfelt words SEPARATED BUT NOT DISUNITED surrounding them, for loved ones separated by miles.
Please note, you cannot read the words on the silver charm because they are so tiny.
“And ever has it been known that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.” ~ Khalil Gibran
- symbolism -
Even in heraldry, the heart symbolizes affection, sincerity and charity.
Hand cast from an antique fob wax seal that dates back to 1820 - 1840
- approximate measurement - 5/8” (15mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!