Well paired, two connected hearts soaring above the world on this wax seal necklace pendant that is surrounded by the Latin words COR SUPRA MUNDUM which translates HEARTS ABOVE THE WORLD. So romantic!
Hand cast from a lovely Georgian Era wax seal ring that dates between 1714 - 1830. See it in the photo but not available for purchase.
- approximate measurement - 3/4" x just over 5/8" in width (19mm by 17mm)
- shown with an old US dime for scale
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
More chains, charm catchers and swivel fobs are available here. And if you'd prefer an oxidized chain (antiqued) to the shiny chain shown, simply make this request at checkout in the "add a note to your order" box.
Impressed with history!