Stay grounded with a tiny sterling silver hope anchor wax seal dangle earrings.
"A ship should not ride on a single anchor, nor life on a single hope"
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the anchor is symbolic of hope, stability and religious steadfastness.
A nice little inspirational gift for someone special!
Hand cast from a tiny antique Victorian era (1837 - 1901) anchor wax seal.
- approximate measurement - 3/8” (9 mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- shown with an old US dime for scale
- ear wires - sterling silver
- little plugs for the ear wires are included so that if you use them you won't lose an earring.
Impressed with history!