Hold court with a royal raven wax seal necklace pendant. Divine wax seal jewelry.
- description -
A raven grasping a royal scepter with a crown atop, with its foot.
- symbolism -
The raven is a symbol of knowledge and an emblem of divine providence. It also signifies vigilance in watching over friends. The sceptre, or scepter, is a symbol of justice and a chief emblem of royal authority.
- approximate measurement - 3/4” x 7/8" (19mm x 21mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from an antique Georgian fob wax seal that dates back to 1714 - 1830.
Impressed with history!
*The royal raven seal is reminiscent of the Ravens of The Tower of London, whose presence was believed to protect the crown and the tower. In fact, superstition holds that "If the Tower of London ravens are lost or fly away, the Crown will fall and Britain with it."