I've been a miner for a heart of gold... that is Cupid's message on this Cupid wax seal necklace pendant where Cupid is mining hearts with his pick axe, extracting the most faithful heart from the rock.
- symbolism -
In classical mythology, Cupid is the god of love, attraction and affection.
- approximate measurement - 1/2" x 5/8" (14mm by 15mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from a little silver fob wax seal that dates back to the 18th century.
Impressed with history!