Can you keep a secret? BEE SILENT with a bee wax seal necklace pendant depicting a little bee flying above the word SILENT, and on the backside a honeycomb pattern.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the bee is symbolic of one who is industrious, hardworking and loyal.
Hand cast from a tiny antique Victorian trinket wax seal, which dates back to 1837 - 1901.
- approximate measurement - 1/2" (13mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!