Hold things firm and steady wearing an anchor wax seal necklace pendant with the motto ANCHOR FAST ANCHOR, the letters GG are initials for whom it was first intended, George Gray of Scotland ... Gray family wax seal jewelry.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the anchor is a symbol of hope.
Hand cast from a beautiful, large antique fob wax seal that dates back to the 1700’s or possibly earlier. See the photo of the fob.
- approximate measurement - 1" x 7/8" (25mm x 22mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Find more chains and charm hooks here.
Impressed with history!