A symbol of hope, a large anchor leans against a rock for support... an anchor wax seal necklace pendant - inspirational and meaningful wax seal jewelry.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the anchor is symbolic of hope, stability and religious steadfastness.
Hand cast from an antique Georgian era (1714 - 1830) intaglio ring, as shown in the photos but not available for purchase.
- approximate measurement - 5/8” (16mm x 15mm )
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!