Need a hand? This little hand pinching a slithering snake... wonderful just as it is or put it to work holding your wax seal necklace charms - as a charm catcher, charm holder.
- description -
A lightly brushed solid sterling silver hand is delicately holding a little snake serpent. The necklace chain threads through the top of the solid sterling silver hand, with a detailed front and back - see the photos.
This chain shown fits easily through the hole at the top - it's an oxidized cable chain with a spring ring clasp. If you prefer a shiny, not oxidized, chain please leave a note at checkout.
*If you don't order the chain when you order the hand I would recommend a chain with a loop size 2mm or smaller as the hole is small.
- hand approximate measurement - 1"x just over 1/4" (25mm x 9mm)
- snake serpent approximate measurement - 7/8” x 1/2" (15mm x 10mm)
- total charm holder approximate length - 1 1/4" long (35mm)
- metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- listing is for one hand holding snake
- the tiny skull wax seal charm is sold separately
- photographed next to an old US dime for scale
- just one 14k gold snake serpent, shown in the 6th photo
Find more charm hooks and holders here.
Impressed with history!
©2019 suegray jewelry