Take flight with this mysterious, unusual and joyful winged cherub’s heads coat of arms wax seal necklace pendant to symbolize your dignity, glory, honor, integrity and faith!
- description -
The crest at the top is an affronté (facing forward) cherub’s head with a halo and upturned wings, above a divided shield with 3 crosses and 3 domed towers, possibly bell towers. The shield is supported, on either side, by a cherub’s head with wings in profile. This all sits above another front facing winged cherub head.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, a Cherub (plural Cherubim) is always represented as the head of an infant between a pair of wings, usually termed a "cherub's head." It is symbolic of dignity, glory, and honor, a missionary or the bearer of joyful news.
The crosses represent faith and the bell towers symbolize integrity.
Hand cast from an intricately detailed 18th century European desk wax seal. The matrix is partially shown in the photo.
- approximate measurement - 7/8” by 1” (21mm x 25mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!