Adorn yourself with a wild rose wax seal necklace pendant.
"The optimist sees the rose and not its thorns; the pessimist stares at the thorns, oblivious to the rose" ~ Kahlil Gilbran
- description -
A stemmed rose in full bloom.
- symbolism -
A rose is symbolic of love and beauty, but in ancient Rome the phrase "sub rosa" or "under the rose" meant to keep a secret! A wild rose would be placed on the door of a room where secret or confidential matters were discussed.
Hand cast from a small ring like antique wax seal that dates back to 1880.
- approximate measurement - 5/8” (16mm)
- shown with an old US dime for scale
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!