In a hurry for something? Profess your impatience wearing a winged wheel wax seal necklace, the wheel with wings under the German sentiment EILE DICH! which translates HURRY UP! or MAKE HASTE! Wax seal jewelry with a message.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, wings symbolize swiftness and protection and the wheel symbolizes fortune and the cycle of life.
- approximate measurement - 5/8” (15mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from a small German wax seal which dates back to the Victorian era (1837 - 1901).
More chains, charm catchers and swivel fobs are available here.
Impressed with history!