In harmony, two little lovebirds, or turtle doves, support a flaming heart wax seal necklace, celebrating love!
- description -
Two little lovebirds, or turtle doves, flank a flaming heart. Above the two turtle doves are the initials ES, monogrammed with the initials for whom it was first intended. Love and be loved!
- symbolism -
In heraldry, a flaming heart is symbolic of intense, burning affection.
A dove is symbolic of loving constancy and peace. Turtle doves are a symbol of friendship and love. Keep one, and give the other to a very special person. As long as each of you has your turtle dove, you will be friends forever.
Hand cast from a small antique European fob style wax seal you can see in the photos.
- approximate measurement - 5/8" x 3/4” (16mm x 19mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Find more chains and charm holders here.
Impressed with history!