In harmony, two little lovebirds support a flaming heart wax seal necklace, celebrating love!
- description -
Two little lovebirds flank a flaming heart. Above the two lovebirds are the initials ES, monogrammed with the initials for whom it was first intended. Love and be loved!
- symbolism -
In heraldry, a flaming heart symbolizes intense, burning affection.
Hand cast from a small antique European fob style wax seal you can see in the photos.
- approximate measurement - 5/8" x 3/4” (16mm x 19mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!