Stand sure with this post medieval flowering tree of life wax seal necklace pendant.
- description -
A tree with tiny flowers, possibly cherry blossoms, growing from what appears to be overlapping infinity symbols.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, a tree symbolizes strength, knowledge, antiquity and also life and the mystical connection of the earth with heaven and the underworld.
Hand cast from a post medieval wax seal, which dates back to the 16th century.
- approximate measurement - 5/8" in width (15mm x 16mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!