- description -
A little silver train wax seal necklace pendant, steaming forward on a new journey. All aboard? Bon voyage!
- symbolism -
When you dream that you're on a train, it is said to be symbolizing your life's journey, suggesting you're on the right track in life and headed in the right direction.
Hand cast from a British antique Victorian era (1837 - 1901) tiny desk wax seal with a bone handle.
- approximate measurement - just over 1/2” (14mm x 13mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!