Shine on with these tiny silver star earrings ... well paired inspirational wax seal jewelry!
"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves." ~ William Shakespeare
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the star is the symbol of truth, spirit and hope.
It also represents constancy and celestial goodness.
- approximate measurement - 3/8” (8mm - 8mm)
- shown with an old US dime for scale
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- ear wires - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- little plugs for the ear wires are included - use them you so won't lose an earring
Hand crafted from a portion of an antique French wax seal.
Impressed with history!