Forget me not, a tiny little spring flower wax seal necklace pendant, the flower surrounded by the words FORGET ME NOT... lovely keepsake jewelry.
- description -
The forget me not flower is a little shade loving plant flower, blue with five petals on a little stem that blooms in spring! The flower is often worn by ladies as a sign of faithfulness and enduring love.
- symbolism -
The forget me not flower symbolizes faithfulness and love.
Hand cast from a very small antique Victorian era desk wax seal, which dates back to 1837 - 1901.
- approximate measurement - between 3/8" - 1/2" (12mm)
- note, this one is even smaller than the others in my shop
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime, same size as current dimes
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!