Bloom wearing these tiny forget me not flower wax seal dangle earrings - meaningful wax seal jewelry.
"Where flowers bloom, so does hope." ~ Lady Bird Johnson
- description -
Simple little flowers, forget me nots, with five petals and two leaves on a little stem.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the flower symbolizes hope and joy.
Hand cast from the tiniest glass antique Victorian wax seal that I have ever seen! It dates back to 1837 - 1901. You can see it leaning on the key in the fourth photo. It is not available for purchase.
- approximate measurement - almost 3/8" (9mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- ear wires - .925 sterling silver
- earrings come with little "plugs" that keep earrings from getting lost when wearing them
- photographed with an old US dime
Here's a sweet little matching flower necklace.
Impressed with history!