Have faith and wear a delicate tiny sterling silver cross wax seal necklace pendant.
- description -
A radiant cross in the center, the name John above it and to the left and right of the cross XI 25.
- symbolism -
The cross is the symbol of faith, protection and life.
Hand cast from a tiny glass block seal that dates back to the Georgian era, 1714 - 1830. Shown in the photo but not available for purchase.
- approximate measurement - 1/2” - 1/2" (13mm x 12mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Find more chains here.
Find more cross wax seal necklaces here.
Impressed with history!