Have faith and wear a delicate tiny fine silver cross wax seal necklace pendant.
- description -
A radiant cross in the center, the name John above it and to the left and right of the cross XI 25.
- symbolism -
The cross is the symbol of faith, protection and life.
Hand cast from a tiny glass block seal that dates back to the Georgian era, 1714 - 1830. See the photo.
- approximate measurement - 3/8” - 1/2" (12mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!