A very lovely, very British little rose and crown wax seal necklace pendant with the special words FRIENDSHIP, LOVE & TRUTH.
A special gift for a special friend!
- description -
A crown above and little rose below, surrounded by the words FRIENDSHIP, LOVE & TRUTH.
Note, the words are small so a bit hard to read.
- symbolism -
As the words on the charm say, it symbolizes friendship, love and truth.
Hand cast from a small Victorian era (1837 - 1901) desk wax seal with a thin ivory handle. I purchased it because it reminded me of a little pub in Henley On Thames, England.
- approximate measurement - 1/2 x 5/8" (13 mm x 15mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!