A quintessential old tall ship armorial wax seal necklace pendant ... sail through life's little storms with courage, adventure and spirit.
- description -
A tall ship under full sail beneath three stars within a shield.
The shield is surrounded with ornamentation with a banner at the top containing 4 letters GBLN... presumably the owners initials.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, a ship often symbolizes an ancient sea voyage or some notable expedition by sea by which the first bearer became famous! It could also symbolize adventure and travel. The stars symbolize hope, truth and spirit.
Hand cast from a one of a kind antique armorial wax seal that dates back to the late 1700's.
- approximate measurement - 3/4” (20mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
More chains, charm catchers and swivel fobs are available here.
Impressed with history!