Recalling that special place, that special time, with the Martha's Vineyard wax seal keepsake necklace pendant … memories of the sweet little island Martha's Vineyard in Massachusetts.
- symbolism -
Martha’s Vineyard is an island with an area of 87.48 square miles. Known as an affluent summer colony, the Vineyard is part of the Elizabeth Islands, located south of Cape Cod in Massachusetts.
The original inhabitants were the Wampanoag Indians who named the island “Noepe” meaning “land amid the streams”
Hand cast from a wax seal designed by Alex from a vintage island map.
- approximate measurement - almost 3/4” (20mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!