Recalling that special place, that special time, with the Cape Cod wax seal keepsake necklace pendant … memories of Cape Cod in Massachusetts.
“If you're fond of sand dunes and salty air, Quaint little villages here and there, You're sure to fall in love with old Cape Cod, that old Cape Cod” ~ Patti Page or the really great cover by Groove Armada!
- symbolism -
Named in 1602 by Englishman Bartholomew Gosnold for the plentiful cod found in its waters, the pilgrims were here in 1620 before moving onto Plymouth. With its distinct hook stretching into the Atlantic Ocean, it is 64 miles long and became an island in 1914 after the completion of the Cape Cod Canal.
Hand cast from a wax seal designed by Alex from a vintage island map.
- approximate measurement - just over 5/8” (20mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!