A harmonious stag or reindeer wax seal necklace pendant.
- description -
A stag with antlers, fore leg raised, above a wreath, or torse, with its typical six twists.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the stag symbolizes one who will not fight unless provoked, peace and harmony.
Hand cast from an antique 1800’s armorial desk wax seal.
- approximate measurement - 3/4” (21mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!