There is much to be learned from squirrels, remembering that there is a time for work and a time for play... embrace their philosophy with this EVER GAY squirrel wax seal necklace pendant.
- description -
A squirrel nibbling a nut, surrounded by words EVER GAY.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, a squirrel symbolizes a lover of the woods.
The squirrel is practical, storing for the future, but also symbolizes having fun - ever gay.
Hand cast from an antique Victorian trinket wheel wax seal, which dates back to 1837 - 1901.
- approximate measurement - 1/2" (13mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!