snake bracelet - sterling silver or bronze snake rolo chain bracelet
Encircle your wrist with this sweet little snake bracelet, the s shaped snake twisting its body to clasp your bracelet together.
I formed the little snake clasp in sterling silver wire, and then reproduced it in sterling silver and bronze, to create an interesting focal point functional clasp and attached it to an oxidized and brushed rolo bracelet chain.
The chain will be sterling silver but you choose the snake clasp metal - sterling silver or bronze.
For best fit, measure your wrist and add 3/4" - 1" - available in 1/2" increments but message me if 1/4" works best for you.
In heraldry, a snake, or serpent, symbolizes wisdom. Historically, serpents and snakes represent fertility or a creative life force. As snakes shed their skin through sloughing, they are symbols of rebirth, transformation, immortality, and healing.
- approximate snake measurement - 1/2" x 3/8" (15mm x 10mm)
- select snake metal - sterling silver or bronze - note preference at checkout
- rolo chain width - 3/8" (4mm)
- select bracelet chain length
- bracelet chain metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- listing is for one snake bracelet
- photographed next to an old US dime for scale
The last photo shows the sterling silver bracelet with a 14k gold snake available here.
Impressed with history!