Unlock a world of possibility with an armorial skeleton key wax seal necklace pendant.
- description -
The family crest armorial skeleton key wax seal necklace charm depicts a skeleton key flanked diagonally by two Tudor roses within an armorial shield. The shield is supported with ornate mantling and topped with two wings flanking a star above the helmet.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the skeleton key is a symbol of knowledge, guardianship, life and dominion.
Hand cast from an antique Georgian period fob wax seal that dates back to 1714 - 1830.
- approximate measurement - 3/4" by 7/8" (21mm x 23mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!