Show your faith wearing these rustic cross stud post earrings, in sterling silver.
“Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.” ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
- description -
Rustic stud post earrings with a small cross with arms of equal length surrounded by a lovely beaded border.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the cross is a symbol of faith.
Hand cast from a portion of a medieval cross wax seal that dates back to the 13th - 14th century. Here is the full size wax seal necklace: https://www.etsy.com/listing/171379983/crossover-cross-wax-seal-necklace
- approximate measurement - 1/4" (9mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- ear posts - sterling silver
- earring backs - sterling silver
- select friction ear nuts (left) or bullet clutch backings (right) on last photo.
Impressed with history!