A magical mermaid tears sea glass charm bracelet with a reversible mermaid and compass rose wax seal charm and seven pieces of gorgeous sea foam and pale green eco friendly sea glass, found naturally along the shore.
“I must be a mermaid… I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living” ~ Anais Nin
In heraldry, the mermaid is symbolic of beauty, grace, eloquence, enchantment and mystery. She represents a safe voyage to those at sea.
- sea glass colors - shades of sea foam, aqua and pale green
- sea glass size - approximately 3/8″ – 1/2″
- wire wrap metal - sterling silver .925
- bracelet - sterling silver cable bracelet with a toggle closure clasp
- charm - hand crafted from antique wax seals, a two sided wax seal charm with a mermaid and a compass rose
- bracelet length - 7 1/2″
Centuries ago, many water spirits were said to inhabit the seas… called mermaids. These half woman, half fish creatures were often seen sitting on rocks surrounded by water, holding their mirror and combing their long, straight hair. They were very emotional creatures, making music as they laughed and shedding magical tears as they cried, because as their tears hit the water they turned to glass. Nurtured by the ocean, being tossed and churned and pounded by the waves, the glass tears wash ashore as beautiful frosted gems… mermaids tears.
Make a splash!