Discontinued sale - Unlock a world of possibility with a skeleton key necklace charm.
What treasure did it hide and keep safe? Oh, the stories this key could tell!
Inspirational jewelry ... a lovely gift or keep for yourself.
"A small key can open a great door" ~ Karen Engelman from "The Stockholm Octavo"
- symbolism -
In heraldry, a key is symbolic of authority, sentiment and possibility.
- approximate union key (the other style) measurement - 1 5/8" x 3/4" (42mm x 20mm)
- approximate heart key measurement - 1 1/2" x 5/8” (36mm x 17mm)
- key metal - yellow brass with verdigris patina
- patina varies naturally
- patina is well sealed but I still recommend not submerging it
- the key is solid and 3 dimensional, no flat back side
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- there is a jump ring on each key bow but leave a note if you'd like it removed
photos 2, 3, 4 from left to right, select -
- heart key with patina finish - 1 or 2
- union key with patina finish - 3 or 4
Find more sale items here.
Impressed with history!