Sale - bronze skull wax seal necklace charms from the Georgian era (1714 - 1830) and the Victorian era (1837 - 1901) - many bronze charms are being retired so now they are available to you at deeply discounted pricing.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the skull is a symbol of mortality and a reminder that death comes to all living things and life is short so make now matter.
- description -
Imagery and size varies by charm. You will receive the charm shown in the photograph, as is.
The charms will arrive in a little plastic bag, no fancy packaging, no descriptive cards. All sales final.
- I do recommend the polish pad with any of the bronze jewelry as the color does turn quickly and can be easily restored with the polish pad.
- note approximate charm height measurement not including the jump ring
- but yes, each charm will have a jump ring attached
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- wax seal charm metal - bronze
- photographed with a US dime for scale
photo 1 just shows a mass grouping of the sale charms.
All wax seal charms, in all photos, will be identified from left to right, top to bottom.
revised photos and listings 12/05/20
photos 2 and 3 -
tiny skulls - approximate size 3/8" - $8
row 1 sold out
medium skulls - approximate size 1/2" - $10
row 2 select - medium1, medium2, medium3, medium4
photos 4 and 5 - large skulls - approximate size 3/4"
row 1 $20 select - large1, large2, large3, large4
row 2 $25 select - skull2hearts, crowned skull
Chains, charm catchers and swivel fobs are available here.
Find more sale wax seal necklace charms here.
Impressed with history!