A noblesse Three Roses within a shield and under the crown armorial wax seal necklace pendant, unique historical wax seal jewelry.
- description -
First intended for a French Count, a coronet crown on top and below a shield filled with three Tudor shaped roses, also called the Union Rose.
- symbolism -
A French Count is a European nobleman who had jurisdiction over a county.
In heraldry, the rose symbolizes hope and joy.
Hand cast from a one of a kind 19th century French armorial seal, shown in the photo.
- approximate measurement - 3/4” (20mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!