A cute little pig tale wax seal necklace with a funny little pun surrounding it... I could a tale unfold although the words are very small and difficult to read. The perfect gift for writers and story tellers!
What story do you have to tell?
- symbolism -
In heraldry, a pig is a symbol of fertility.
Hand cast from a Victorian Era (1837 - 1901) glass block wax seal shown in a few photos.
- approximate measurement - 5/8” (15mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!