Faith ... a rustically detailed botanical cross wax seal necklace pendant.
“Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.” ~
Martin Luther King, Jr.
- description -
A rustic medieval cross formed by the depiction of four ears of corn or grain intersected.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, a cross symbolizes faith.
Hand cast from an early 13th - 14th century bronze Chessman type wax seal, the matrix of which is shown in the photo.
- approximate measurement - 5/8” (16mm x 18mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!