I RESPOND... a lyre music wax seal necklace pendant under the sentiment I RESPOND.
"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything." ~ Plato
- description -
The lyre is a classical stringed musical instrument of the harp class, consisting of a sound box with two curved arms connected by a yoke from which strings are stretched to the body.
- symbolism -
Historically, a lyre represents the motto "music dispels care".
Hand cast from an antique Victorian trinket wheel wax seal, which dates back to 1837 - 1901.
- approximate measurement - 1/2" (13mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!