Recall a special place with a New England island wax seal necklace in bronze with a verdigris patina: Aquidneck Island, Jamestown, Block Island in Rhode Island or Nantucket, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard in Massachusetts. Memories of your favorite places and wonderful summer vacations!
Clockwise from top: Cape Cod, Nantucket, Block Island, Martha's Vineyard, Aquidneck Island and the beautiful backside in the center.
The second photo depicts all Aquidneck Island wax seal pendants.
The third photo depicts all Cape Cod wax seal necklace charms.
Hand cast from wax seals designed by Alex from a vintage island maps.
- approximate measurement - just over 5/8” (20mm)
- wax seal charm metal - bronze with patina
- patina on every charm will vary naturally
- the charm is well sealed but I would still recommend not getting it wet
- photographed with an old US dime
- the listing is for one charm or necklace
- chain - an antiqued brass chain with a spring ring clasp, shown in the last photo.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
The island wax seal necklace charms are also available in sterling silver and shown in the last photo.
Impressed with history!