Canter away with a woman on horseback wax seal necklace pendant.
- description -
A woman in Victorian dress cantering on horseback.
- symbolism -
There was a time when horses were an integral part of everyday life, be it for trading, transportation, recreation or warfare.
Hand cast from an antique Victorian trinket wheel wax seal, which dates back to 1837 - 1901.
- approximate measurement - 1/2" (13mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!