Celebrate hope, love and peace with a beautiful wax seal necklace pendant depicting a pierced heart growing three flowers.
- description -
Three flowers grow from a heart pierced by two arrows under the initials GF, monogrammed with the initials for whom it was first intended back in the 18th century.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the heart symbolizes love, charity and sincerity and the flowers represent hope and joy.
Hand cast from a small 18th century European fob wax seal, shown in the picture.
- approximate measurement - 5/8" - 3/4" (17mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!