Celebrate life and love with a romantic heart wax seal necklace pendant.
"Endurance is the crowning quality, and patience all the passion of great hearts." ~ James Russell Lowell
- description -
A royal crown sits above a heart that appears to be sitting within another heart.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the crown symbolizes royal or seigniorial authority and prestige. The heart symbolizes charity and sincerity.
Hand cast from a one of a kind post medieval (1485 - 1800's) European wax seal signet ring, a dig find.
- approximate measurement - 1/2" - 5/8" (14mm x 16mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!