With heart and hand, celebrate your courage and sincerity with a fabulous heart, hand and dagger wax seal necklace pendant.
“There would be no passion in this world if we never had to fight for what we love” ~ Suzie Switzer
- description -
A clenched fist is holding a dagger rising above a heart all sitting atop a wreath, or torse, with its six twists.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the naked arm symbolizes an industrious person, the dagger symbolizes justice or military honor, and the heart symbolizes charity and sincerity. A heart with a dagger often symbolizes courage in the face of misfortune. Similar antique wax seals include the motto engraving "with heart and hand."
Hand cast from a one of a kind antique armorial desk wax seal that dates back to the 1800’s. It's quite old and wonderful and partially shown in the photo.
- approximate measurement - 3/4” x 7/8" (20mm x 23mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!