Make an impression with this lovely wax seal necklace pendant with a heart pierced by a cross and arrows within a shield that is shaped like a heart.
I loved you yesterday, I love you still, always have and always will! ~ Unknown
- description -
Look carefully and you'll see that the pierced heart sits within a heart shaped shield with lovely ornamentation... such attention to detail! The shield sits below the initials WB, monogrammed with the initials for whom it was first intended. What a lovely artifact!
- symbolism -
Long ago, the heart was regarded as the mark of a person of sincerity, who spoke the truth... which stands true to this day. In heraldry, the heart is an emblem of kindness and charity.
The cross represents faith.
Hand cast from a small rustic bronze wax seal that dates back to the late medieval age in the early 1600's. See the photo of the seal matrix.
- approximate measurement - 5/8” (16mm x 18mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!