Celebrate life and love with a romantic pierced heart wax seal necklace pendant.
- description -
A royal crown sits above a pierced heart within an ornate shield.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the crown symbolizes royal or seigniorial authority and prestige. The heart symbolizes charity and sincerity. Today, the pierced heart is a symbol for someone struck by love that is beyond their control... the pleasant, or not unpleasant, sting of love!
Hand cast from a one of a kind 19th century European armorial desk wax seal.
- approximate measurement - 5/8" - 3/4" (18mm x 20mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!