Celebrate friendship with a timeless heartfelt motif with a heart in hand wax seal necklace pendant.
"What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies" ~ Aristotle
- description -
A hand holding a heart in its palm, surrounded by tiny words LOVE and TRUTH.
- symbolism -
The heart in hand represents friendship ... love and truth.
Friendship is one of the most divine gifts of any relationship... it is a unique blend of affection, loyalty, love and trust; a shared spiritual bond between two individuals.
Hand cast from an antique Victorian trinket wheel wax seal, which dates back to 1837 - 1901.
- approximate measurement - 1/2" (13mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!